Student Financial Aid and Scholarships can take special circumstances into consideration as decisions are being made about financial aid award packages. Below are examples of situations that are considered to be special circumstances:
- Loss or reduction of employment, wages, or unemployment compensation
- Loss of untaxed income or benefits e.g. Social Security benefits or child support
- Separation or divorce
- Death of a parent or spouse
- Elementary or secondary school tuition
- Unusually high medical expenses
If you have had special circumstances you would like our office to consider, please take the following steps:
- Print and complete the appropriate Special Circumstances form below.
- Provide supporting documentation.
- Submit the completed form and supporting documentation to our office. Black Black Handbag V°73 V°73 V°73 V°73 Handbag Handbag Black Black Handbag 1qwRngIE
- Allow 2-3 weeks for the form to be processed.
Dependent Special Circumstances
The dependent student and their parent(s) must complete this form to have their special circumstance reviewed by our office.18-19 Dependent Special Circumstance
Independent Special CircumstancesAcross LANCASTER bag Khaki body Across LANCASTER body bag qBTRwz
The independent student and their spouse (if married) must complete this form to have their special circumstance reviewed by our office.18-19 Independent Special Circumstanceflapover purse Fiorelli purse Fiorelli flapover 'Hammersmith' Olive Olive flapover Olive Fiorelli 'Hammersmith' 'Hammersmith' 6FnRnSAIc